LIFE AT KOTA

It's my first time blogging n in this i am going to take you through my life,education,friends in short everything that i was experiencing in my past so let's get start.

  I belongs to a middle class family and in our family there are 7 members of 3 sister and 2 brother including me , mom and dad.Before going to kota my 2 sister got married and remind you in our family there is a tradition called dowry system my father become weaker in terms of money and right then our business also chokked off but my father somehow managed to send me kota only because of my obstinance .After completion of 10th exam we( i,my father and my sister's husband ) reached to kota junction this is my first time i got out of my city and that's why my heartbeat rate also increasing.At junction we notice there are no. of banners with huge amount of size screening the top rankers and at that time it was CHITRANG MURDIA the AIR1 at that time i.e. 2015. Now there the motivation comes.
   WE reached resonance because i setted my mind to study at reso.After all arrangement my father and jija ji got back to their home and  the day my father leaving me i had tears in my eyes and the next two days was completely hail for me.I started my regular classes and life track become common from same daily routine ( if u guys want the what routine there was then comment).
Now the best and worst part comes the first test it was PT-1 (if u are in reso) the first test was the easiest one in whole 2 years course and i ruined that yes u hear right the easiest but i score 202 only out of 480 and my rank is around 832 out of 2394 all me and my family members become upset, now the nest test comes and i worked hard for it but again i fail .After that i loose my all hope every night i got tear in my eyes because my father business is almost ended and he is sending money from breaking his LIC policy.NOW the third i worked even more this time i got some better result but not worth it according to my hard work,i am not able to get my weaknesses and i m tired of working and there the circle changes i looses my interest i started doing normal study not 8-9 hrs study my parents also got habitual to rank that i am getting and they afraid of suiciding so they don't pressurize me and here i looses all my hope of getting iit and the normal study routine ended till my 11th end after that i back to my home.So here is my part 1 story .
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT THEN COMMENT ME I MAKE SEVERAL BLOGS FOR IT  

Comments